Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Quest of All Quests

I am on a quest; in fact, perhaps the greatest quest of my life: for big love. Not big love the television show (I haven't watched, so any references to it and polygamy will most likely be missed by me), or love from someone else, but love of self. Even better, an understanding of self.
old a** pic from way back in the day (circa 2010/11?)

I have watched self love change one's life trajectory, how they accept love from others, how they move throughout the world, their perception on life. I see it in the way that they make themselves beautiful meals to feast their eyes on. That love seeps into the way they make their eggs in the morning, and every other crack and crevice of life between. I know this is totally crazy romantic and that there will be ups and downs in all of this, but I think this is the beginning of taking in life fully!

So that's what I'm searching for. Maybe it will inspire others, and maybe I'll be ranting and raving through the ravishes of life by myself; either way the end goal is a beautiful one. Or, I suppose, maybe there isn't really an end goal. The quest is never-ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment